Thursday, October 25

The longest day in my life part-II

OMG! How will i return home... first of all how would i get my photo?? Questions raining in my mind... It was raining outside too. Monday, october 22nd was one hell of a day for me and for coimbatore... heavy rain all over coimbatore...
I didn't bring my DIO. It's raining and it's already 6 o clock...
"hey did you bring your vehicle?"
"yeah"
"great"
"aravind..."
"what da?"
"I think my pep needs a drink!!"
The pep+'s 90 cc (i guess i am right) engine started again, but it was raining hard this time... It pierced the cold water this time (The downpour was so heavy that my aura was full of water) carrying two people... Me and Ajay...
I took a right turn even though my house was on the left side... 'Time for a drink' i guess... It was so smooth... so smooth than DIO... I couldn't hear the engine running or was it the rain that has caused the muteness... I couldn't feel the vibrations too... It was like the engine was never started... So smooth or am i wrong??? Yes i am... The engine has turned off... It was pouring hard and i am already wet inspite of the ample shelter given by an umbrella (borrowed, ofcourse) for the two of us... So i got down and i pushed it towards the petrol bunk... I tried a lot of times but it didn't start... It started after sometime and zoomed to the bunk after pushing it for nearly 100 mts...
Back on the road, my mind began to calculate the probability of me being caught in a traffic jam if i traveled straight after venkatapuram signal... It was greater than 1 (I suck at math)... So I went through the road which has the famous 'centum' suresh tuition centre... My calculations were wrong... I didn't calculate the probability of me being caught in a POND!!! So i took the parallel road which also was no exception... The pond was right next to sharan's apartment..!!
Somehow i reached my home (NSR road, church road, a right after darwin tuition centre, first left and through the road bordering the so called "peter's pitch" right, right, left.......... HOME) and went inside... My mom was giving me a "who-is-this-guy?" look... I took my photos and avoided JUJU staring me as if i am from 'high charity'...
Back on track (light drizzle this time)!!! I heard the phone ringing... Ajay attended it and it was our class rep... He asked us to buy gum because the whole class was perfect like me!!!
So i stopped near the stationary shop, my body shaking from top to bottom... so did ajay... If you have no faith in zombies, then you have to consider it one more time because two zombies just entered a shop... That's how we were walking!!!
As i opened my purse to take the money, i found a familiar person... So small... yellow shirt and a glass... that looked like a photo... Yes indeed it was a photo and it was MY PHOTO!!!!

1 comment:

Aravind said...

EPILOGUE: I returned to my class and we glued our photo in our hall tickets and signed a sheet...
Our sir has arrived but he was busy signing our records... so we submitted the hall ticket and got it back the next day just b4 the exam!!!