Wednesday, October 24

The longest day in my life part-I

What not to do at GCT!!

I woke up at 6 i guess... Oct 19 was the date on the calendar in my room... But actually it wasn't... It was actually 22nd... yeah i didn't "update" it for 2 days (do the calculations)... i "updated" it and i thought "What if (i hate 'what if's) the calendars and the days were relative... Like if i didn't "update" it for two days then the day when i "update" it will be as long as three days!!" Now i am thinking "why did i think that way!!!"
THE PLAN for the day was:
* Vikram (Tenga) and ET (Sri hari) coming to my house at 2
* We chaffer, play, eat and i move to my college at 4 to collect the hall ticket (the exam was starting the next day!!)
* I come back and prepare for the practical exam

Et and tenga made it to my house somehow.... At 2:45...! It was actually punctual according to our standards!! Tenga picked ET in his maruthi 800 and arrived to my house... Et after seeing the halo 2 game, was glued to the seat... I was on the last level of the game and We both finished the game to see the ending video which we have seen many times in youtube before halo 2 was released in PC... The game has may disadvantages in PC... I have played in xbox (varun's place) and in PC and the game sucks in PC...
"Halo" - this word takes me out of the topic often... The same thing happened that day too... The time was already 4:30... Our faculty advisor who has to sign the hall tickets was returning from Erode and he has not reached the college... 4 became 5:30... so I went with tenga leaving my DIO at my home (yeah, this is an important scene)... We went to pick tenga's mom from work and reached tenga's house... After a little chat we reached the gates of GCT... leaving me there, ET and tenga left for ARC...
THE REVISED PLAN:
*getting hall ticket
*Tenga picking me at 6 or 6:30 and vroooming to kausthub's house and to my house (both are not very far away, in fact they are very close!)
*preparations for prac at 7
*Tenga catching a train at 9

He started the 'big Green machine' with just a gentle pres of a button... The self start, a smart invention... The Green scooty pep+ pierced the cold air and reached GCT parking lot in not more than 5 minutes... The fuel indicator was very lazy to rise even when the battery was on... some problem with the indicator or simply there is no fuel in the petrol tank (This is important too!!)... I hope the first one is true...

The plan (the revised one, ofcourse) was perfect... I still have lot of time... I didn't bring the gum to paste the photo in.,,, OMG! where is the photo???
"i brought it da... I am sure"
"you must've kept it in some note, but you didn't bring any note"
"Ahh my poor memory... Think... Did I keep it in a note??"
"you better go home and bring it"

Without further ado i took the phone and called ATenga (that's how i have stored it)...
"dei tenga, where are you?"
"ARC da"
"come soon da... I forgot my photo"
"hey sorry da... I have to catch a train at 7 and i cannot pick you up da... sorry da"
Rest in part two...

2 comments:

surya said...

waiting for the updates da...

Aravind said...

updated da!!