Friday, July 13

My greatest antipathy

(A Post on friday the 13th)
Everybody in this world has their own aversions... Some people (Well most of them) don't like what they have... Some people dislike maths, some don't like Kamalhasan... But My dislike is towards certain kind of people...
It was nearly seven in the evening... I was on my motoscooter with my friend... We were going to a place where machine gives you your money... Tiny little drops of a liquid that brought life into existence were falling from heaven on my skin bringing the soothing chillness to my body which was tired after a long and very smooth basketball match... Good climate, good match... It was a good and consoling day...
My eyes were searching for it.. I couldn't find what i was looking for... After sometime the metal board finally fell on my retina... It was looking weird... there was two of them at either side of the road bearing the same word "PARKING"... I dunno where to park my DIO... A closer look at the board triggered my brain and I saw six words seperated by five commas below the "parking" sign.. JAN,MAR,MAY,JULY,AUG,OCT,DEC...
A sudden happiness... A voice inside me said "Hurray! You don't have to search for sign boards for parking henceforth.. You have to do it once and never again!! Yay"... With all the happiness I crossed the road and reached the ATM centre with a bunch of vociferous people...
The rain accrued and i can't feel the chillness anymore.. It was raining harder... After some minutes we went into the ATM centre... My friend was a bit slow.. I said "seekram... people are waiting outside". "Be ready to collect the money and the slip... We should leave as soon as we get the money... lot of them are waiting"... My friend, with a smile on his face, replied "ok ok... I will do it asap.. you dont bug me"... Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I was wondering why would a person knock on a door in an ATM centre.. He said something which i couldn't hear! Then he did a gesture which was processed by my brain as "come out soon".. I turned to my friend. He had collected the money and the slip.. I opened the door and the man said "Everybody is waiting here and you two are inside for ages!!"... I dunno what made him think such things.. We could have won the guinness record for "The fastest money transaction in an ATM"...
All my happiness was shattered... The tiny neurons in my brain which had the memories of a good day were destroyed... There was only one question "When people see two juvenile persons, Why do they always think that they are gallivanting or chaffering??" I was speaking for the people waiting outside and he thinks that i was clavering?? Did i do anything wrong?

2 comments:

Ryan said...

he he..free a vidu machi....they are the ones who take helluva lot time of actually!!

Unknown said...

dae kitna naayae... over-a thaan film kaatra oru sappa matter ku poi????? yarunu kandu pudichu scrap panu... varta!