Wednesday, July 18

F.r.i.e.n.d.s

I was wondering How would "the friends" react for what happened to me at the ATM... The result is this post... (for those who dunno wat happened to me at the ATM please read the previous post)
Read it with the exact expressions in your mind for maximum "fidelity of communication" :P

Firt comes joey...
Joey: How could they do this to meeee!! He's mean...
Chandler:yeah that's sick... Why were you at the ATM anyway?? Getting invisible money???
Joey: Nah! I forgot my PIN number!!

(It's 53639 :D)

Next comes Phoebe..
Phoebe:That's not nice.. That's sick... That's, That's WEIRD...

Oh my god, I LIKE HIM!!!

Me: I was speaking for him and he scolds me!! This sucks!
Chandler:
It totally sucks!!
ME:How could he.... How??
Chandler:I remember my teacher saying "SOUND DOESN'T TRAVEL THROUGH GLASS!!" and i believe that it's right!!

Now its your turn... try with the other three.. Gellars and Rachel...

No comments: