Saturday, March 17

Scorcher!!!

17th march 2007... What a scorcher... The summer season has just begun and i am feeling my head burn(no, not because of exams). Its been a kind of strangeeeeeee day... enigmatic rather...
I got up at eight this morning and found that i was already late for the Formula 1 qualifying day.I got a message from my 11 year old cousin that Gibbs hit 6 sixes in six balls. I missed it yesterday(Dont think of 666!!). I switched on the TV.I know that the "red baron" wont be driving the red car today,but when i was watching it (still in drowsiness) i was first surprised by the person in the car-"The ice man" . Then i got my senses back and had a hunch for a queer day.
Then it was going smooth until i saw the RED CAR again. It has 'for strange reasons' been broadened but the last season was good for ferrari though.Sometime later the commentator was feeling the same thing.The F1 session ended with alonso winning(i hate him!!!).
Then krishna called me and said Varun will be coming only by tomorrow. So our (me and bharat) plan was dropped. Krishna was also out by evening to watch "mozhi".My only hope for a good day was the match.
The match started with a 'nearly' out appeal.Then Sehwag went for one-digit score (which was the only non sporadic event of the day).Then came Uthappa and he bounced back into the pavilion in no time.The little master also staggered, fumbled and the ship never came back to position. The wall was battered! DADA the comeback prince of kolkata proved that he is a worth.
The 'SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS' didnt end there.Bharat detoured from his daily routine and was having his inner at 9.It was actually my dinner time. His dinner time is 8 and i had dinner today at 8 :O.The unfortunate thing is when bharat was eating there was a POWER-CUT(the worst thing to ever have).He also got chronic obstructive lung disease getting its peak today (its normal for us though :D).
Whe what a day. Its not a bad day though but definitely a bad start for the THREE-DAY reunion with my friends....

2 comments:

Ryan said...

he he thank god u dint see the match

Aravind said...

@ryan: I watched the match for first 30 overs.. got fed up with it and started writing this post...