Thursday, June 14

Harry potter season

The semester holidays are coming to an end. With my dear friend moving to bangalore,this holidays has been boring...
It's one of the dull days.. I was thinking about books (yeah sometimes i think about them too!)... I was wondering why there are more trilogies than any other like a heptalogy or tetralogy etc...Right from LOTR...
After sometime i was watching CNN-IBN and there was something about harry potter in it...A heptalogy... we are just days away from the release of the final part of the series and also the release of the 5th movie... So i thought of writing about it... First of all the cover was good...

There are many thing to unravel in the book... Many secrets like harry's dad and mom's profession,"Is dumbledore dead?","Is sirius dead?"... This book must be a stunner but there are rumours that the book contains some scenes which are not suitable for all age groups... never mind... We will just wait for the book to release!!!

4 comments:

Nithya said...

I have just begun reading HP :|
How I wish I could complete all the 6 books before July 21st...
Have u booked your copy yet ??

Aravind said...

@nith: I didnt book... My dad said NO!!!! Have to get from friends :( :(

Ryan said...

anticipation anticipation...de we cud get the paperbak for 250 after seven days of release!

Aravind said...

@chandler: After seven days?? cool!